Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Light & Fluffy Vanilla Cupcakes with Raisins

Raisins....I don't really care much for them but my husband does. Although I must admit they look pretty pretty in this shot! So anyways, after sharing a super simple vanilla cupcake recipe...I decided to do the same version only with raisins in it. No fancy icing nothing, just naked vanilla cupcakes with plain ol' raisins.

Just follow the same vanilla cupcake recipe whilst adding some raisins in the batter and keep some to sprinkle on top of the batter once added into the liners. For some reason I was quite stingy with the raisins, I could have added more. Note to self: Dont' be stingy with the raisins!
They are so light and fluffy it's amazing. Once cooled, you can heat up in the microwave for 20 seconds to get it all warm. Yums.

3 comments:

Jerry said...

Love cupcakes and these look SO yummy! Keep up the posts Sudden Cook!

Jamie said...

Tried this. Extremely easy. Any beginner who wants some encouragement should try this out :)
And with Shawn helping me mix up everything (with no mess), that shaved off some time too :)
This cupcake recipe is like wine...tastes better with age....but don't keep too long la.

The Sudden Cook said...

Thanks Jamie! Shawn is truly a baker in the making. Glad u enjoyed the cupcakes!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails